This is a perfect lifestyle property, just enough land for your horses to graze and children or grandchildren to play and let their imaginations run wild, while still being manageable enough to maintain.
Nestled against bushland, this property boasts beautiful bird songs and koala sightings on a regular basis.
This cosy home has been treated to a full renovation and oozes character with beautiful light exposed brick walls in all rooms, a recent coat of paint throughout and comfortable living with air conditioning split systems and fans throughout. The house may not be the biggest, but it certainly gives you a wonderful warm feeling which envelopes you from the moment you step inside.
Step outside to your patio which is approx 11 x 3.5 metres and gaze across the beautiful in ground pool area and your lush and expansive property.This is certainly a property where you can sit, relax, unwind and entertain your family for years to come and all within 10 minutes to Burpengary and Morayfield.
This property certainly has it all, character, space, sheds, pool and quick access to town.
The property features:
- Gorgeous renovation throughout giving the home character and warmth
- 4 bedrooms; Master a generous size, 3 remaining bedrooms single or double bed size
- WIR and spacious ensuite to master
- BIR to all other bedrooms
- Seperate dining and living areas
- Ceiling fans in living and bedrooms
- 2 feature 'fanaway' fans in the dining and kitchen with stylish retractable blades and large light
- Skylight in kitchen
- 2 x split system air conditioners in living and main bedroom
- Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Inground pool
- 7.5 x 9m shed wih whirlybird
- 6 x 6m shed with air conditioning
- Three 3x3m garden sheds
- All bedrooms have extra power points, tv and data sockets
- Lockable security screens throughout
- Internal laundry with ample cupboard space and external access
- Window dressings to all openings
- school bus stops at the front door
- Under 10 minutes to Burpengary and Morayfield
- Town water, septic waste
- 10000L water tank
- Beautiful bushland at rear of property which has a plethora of wildlife to serenade you with delightful songs
- Fully fenced sloping 2 acre allotment
Properties of this calibre are hard to come by so close to town and with such wonderful features, so I'd pick up the phone now and call for your inspection.